We Serve Victims In Metairie And Baton Rouge — Over 25 Years' Combined Experience
Our attorneys advise and represent people throughout southeast Louisiana who have been seriously injured due to the negligence of another person or company. We understand that your personal injury concerns are unique to you and your family. At Schwartz Law Firm LLC, we will take the time to understand each of your concerns and provide you with answers. We pursue every case we take on with tactics and strategies that are personalized to each individual client.
What Types Of Personal Injury Cases Do We Take On?
With our wealth of experience and resources, we handle any type of personal injury claim. We will thoroughly evaluate yours to inform you of your full legal options and best path forward to maximizing the compensation you deserve for past, present and future damages and losses.
Please contact us anytime if you have been injured in any of the following incidents:
- Motor vehicle accident: Any crash involving a car, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian, bicyclist, ATV, boat or bus.
- Property accident: Also referred to as "premises liability," this may include any injury suffered on someone else's property, be it private, public or business property.
- Defective product injury: Also known as "product liability," when a company's faulty or dangerous product is the cause of injury, the company can be liable for your damages and losses.
- Tourist accident: May include injuries suffered in motor vehicle accidents, at a bar or restaurant, on a streetcar, at a hotel, at a casino, or on a beach or any other private or public property where our team can determine a liable party.
- Casino accidents: Terrestrial and riverboat casinos may be liable for any type of injury that occurs on their property.
We Hold Liable Parties Accountable And Maximize Your Compensation
Any potentially liable party, especially a business or government entity, is sure to field a strong legal defense team and may have a manager on site who discourages you from filing a personal injury claim. Do not commit to anything before speaking with one of our lawyers.
Insurance defense lawyers and other insurance company representatives are also very good at diminishing the value of your claim or making you believe your claim has no merit.
Until you have spoken with one of our personal injury attorneys in Baton Rouge or Metairie, you will not know whether you have a valid claim for compensation. The sooner you contact our team, the sooner we can get to the scene, collect witness accounts, preserve evidence and collaborate with medical and life planning experts to establish the full and fair value of your compensation, which may include:
- Medical costs
- Lost wages and lost earnings potential
- Pain and suffering
- Vocational rehabilitation
- Long-term care costs
- Wrongful death benefits (if you have lost a loved one in a tragic accident)
Get A Free Consultation — We Are Available 24/7
Our lawyers are passionate and aggressive fighters who will dedicate themselves to securing your best possible recovery. Please email or call us at 504-266-0253 or toll free at 800-711-9366 to set up a free initial consultation with one of our personal injury lawyers in Metairie or Baton Rouge.
We handle all upfront legal costs and charge an attorney fee only if we are successful with your case.